The Al-Anon Outreach Committee is accepting donations of new or used Al-Anon Conference Approved Literature. Donations will be distributed to under-served populations, such as jails, shelters, mental health facilities and programs for low-income or minority populations. You can give your donations to your group’s ISR or drop them off at the Al-Anon office in West Allis.
Please consider donating:
- Al-Anon Faces Alcoholism pamphlets
- Meeting directories (directories need to be current)
- Books such as “How Al-Anon Works” and daily readers
- Audio media such as audiocassettes/CDs
- Monetary donations toward the purchase of literature.